Scholarship Applications for 2023
- Be a graduating senior Seattle’s Cleveland High School
- Meet admission requirements of the college, university, or vocational/technical school selected.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time (or a minimum of 10 quarter hours) student.
- Your completed 2023 Application Form
- Your composition – MS Word, Open Office, or PDF document
- Certified school transcript emailed. Ask the Registrar Kelly Tagupa
- Letters of recommendation from two of your instructors or employer
If additional spaces are required on the application form, attachments are allowed. Illegible documents and/or partial application packages will not be considered. Scholarship awardees will be asked to provide a wallet-size photo and to write a brief self-profile to be published in the CHSAA newsletter and affiliated social media platforms.