Cleveland High School Alumni Association is offering scholarship grants to be used beginning 2021 academic year to eligible 2021 Cleveland High School graduates. Each grant will be deposited with the selected recipient’s college, university, or vocational/technical school upon verification of acceptance at that institution.
- Be a graduating senior
- Meet admission requirements of the college, university, or vocational/technical school selected.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time (or a minimum of 10 quarter hours) student.
If you take advantage of South Seattle College’s free first year, this scholarship may be deferred.
Submit the following documents with your name on the subject line via email to CHSAASeattle@yahoo.com by Friday, May 7, 2021.
- Your completed 2021 Application Form
- Your composition – MS Word, Open Office, or PDF document
- Certified school transcript emailed. Ask the Registrar Kelly Tagupa
- Letters of recommendation from two of your instructors or employer
Questions? Please call JoAnn Smith at 425-487-3952
Share this page: